Download a copy of my resume.
View a Prezi of my Resume Here
Seasoned communications professional with a comprehensive background
managing highly effective marketing, communications and training activities that support key engagement objectives.
Professional Value Offered
Marketing, Video Production & Communications:
- Coordinated overall sales & marketing and training activities of company; directing 10-member sales & tech support staff and managing 40-60 house accounts and six external manufacturer’s representative teams. Resolve customer issues and direct customer service and support programs.
- Produced marketing materials, collateral materials and training for clients including multiple video/multimedia productions. Led company participation in 30+ trade shows over 7 years, including providing booth visitors with product information and training and development of special promotions.
- Promoted from Marketing Manager to Director of Sales & Marketing after 18 months. Later promoted to VP of Business Development and Marketing. Developed and implemented sales and marketing plan which resulted in growth of 115% in five months. Maintained regional and national media and advertising relationships.
- 25 years of video production and live television/streaming experience. Proven capability from concept development/preproduction to production/post-production and delivery of final program.
- Led volunteer communications team during capital campaign raising more than $650,000 in less than 120 days. Included planning and executing special events and activities.
- Develop and Provide communications and promotion including social media strategy and content for national level leadership training programs for the Boy Scouts of America.
Operations & Project Management:
- Developed and implemented international direct mail campaign. Deliverables included: request letter, return device, envelope and incentive premium (cast metal key chain.) Mailed to 100,000 addresses, raising nearly $5 million in donations.
- Facilitator for clients with third-party providers (agencies and developers) to create and implement effective advertising, websites and social media sites.
- Led new product development and new product introduction programs – Served as Program Manager for SBIR project in close collaboration with US Army.
- Revamped new hire training program for two companies. Developed materials and lessons to support these programs and on-going training needs of both businesses.
- Met with clients to help determine their training needs and the most effective solution to meet their training goals. Trained staff and volunteers in video production techniques and the operation of their equipment.
- More than 10 years of experience developing and delivering leadership training to youth and adults in a variety of indoor and outdoor environments.
PC & MAC Proficient, Adobe Creative Cloud (Premier, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator proficient. Flash, InDesign, Dreamweaver introductory), Digital Video Editing (Premier, Final Cut Pro),
Conflict Management, Team Development, Diversity & Inclusiveness Leading Change, Problem Solving, Trainer’s EDGE, Sales & Marketing, Time Management, Program Management, Project Planning & Management Quality Assurance Inspector, Advanced Product & Quality Planning (APQP), ISO 9001:2008
Harold White Media Services 1987 – Present
Tarheel Productions, LLC 2013 – Present
Creative Communications Solutions Group, LLC 2013 – 2014
Sy-Klone International, 2001-2011
Media Products, Inc., 1999-2001
California State University Fresno Athletic Corp., 1999
Crown Images, 1993-1995
Wyoming Governor’s Office, 1993
University of Wyoming Television, 1987-1991
Texas Christian University Sports Information Office, 1984-1985
Wyoming Army National Guard, 1987-1991
Cadet Public Affairs Officer
U.S. Army, 1985-1986
Heavy Anti-armor Specialist
Pursuing MASTERS OF ARTS, Broadcast Production, Eastern New Mexico University
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE, Comprehensive Broadcasting, University of Wyoming
ASSOCIATES OF APPLIED SCIENCE, Technical Theater, Laramie County Community College