1987 – Present
Provides broad array of training, video/multimedia production services and administrative functions to clients.
Owner / Producer-Director
Provide overall company leadership, directing conceptual development, driving strategic direction of company, prospecting and closing contracts, and delivering exceptional hands-on project management. Conduct sales and marketing efforts, and communicate with extensive network of clients and potential clients to determine appropriate project scope and cost estimates. Manage workflow to ensure all projects are successfully completed on time and within budget. Recruit and manage freelance personnel, and conduct extensive writing, producing, and editing functions.
- Produced bi-weekly live church services for streaming and DVD distribution for a local 2-campus church.
- Produced segments for national expository preaching conference. Segments played to live audience and during streaming of the event.
- Developed and produced animated product introduction presentation in a variety of formats for a local chef as part of integrated campaign to recruit investors for his coffee extract company.
- Develop and conduct training sessions for clients to develop staff competency on new equipment or to increase productivity with current equipment. Also worked with clients’ staffs to develop basic and advanced production skills, which resulted in more efficient use of equipment and facilities.
- Created training modules for U.S. Merchant Marine Academy including development of tests, quizzes and on-going information retention checkpoints.
- Supported $650,000+ capital campaign and increased connection group attendance over 20% by providing marketing leadership and video production services for a local church.
- Produced, directed, and edited laboratory safety video for science department at Tallahassee Community College, generating $5,000+ in savings by utilizing students as cast and crew.
- Facilitated wide-ranging public policy overhaul—producing, directing, and editing informational marketing video on behalf of community college President to engender support and state/private funding for multi-million dollar pilot project to improve benefits delivery and reduce overall costs.
- Produced sales and marketing video used to introduce cutting-edge nerve induction monitoring product for global sales team at Xomed, Inc. Produced general session and product launch at annual sales meeting.
- Catapulted launch of innovative new program for non-profit called Kids Invent Toys, producing/directing marketing tape resulting in 20 new sites buying and delivering program.
- Facilitated strategic planning meeting for local federal credit union board of directors resulting in 2017 goals being established and presented to senior management team.
- Met with clients to help determine their needs and the most cost effective solution to meet their goals. Demonstrated new equipment and made recommendations to clients including how to integrate the new equipment and maximize staff efficiency. Provided training on equipment and production skills to increase employee effectiveness.
- Consultant to pump manufacturer developing company-wide policies and procedures for ISO 9001 registration.
- Managed personal affairs and scheduling for attorney including paying of bills, record keeping and monitoring accounts.
- Provided Notary Public services as required. My commission expires June 2019.